Sunday, November 12, 2006

Are You Afraid?

Are you afraid of the Tarot or of Ouija boards? Just don’t allow them in the house? Won’t have anything to do with them because you think they might give you a clue that something bad is going to happen? It’s because you are afraid of them.

The only beef I’ve got against them is they don’t give lottery numbers that win anything. Or, if they do they’re for the wrong state. That’s the universe laughing at me.

Anyway, I don’t think you have to be afraid of those things. My grandmother reportedly would not allow Ouija Boards in her house. She was also psychic with all the wonderful stories that pointed out her knowing things before they happened. But, she wouldn’t allow the boards in the house. What happened when I became a psychic? My entire family turned their collective back on me to say that Grandma wouldn’t allow Ouija boards in the house. That’s supposed to make me feel better? That’s supposed to prove that I’m lying and I’m not really psychic? That’s supposed to make me not be psychic anymore? Yeah, right. Thanks. That helped a lot.

Anyway, I’m on my ranting page right now to say fear of the Tarot or the Ouija Board is just plain silly. Get somebody experienced with both to tell you how to go about having a good time with it. Or, go visit my Learn To Channel Blog or the Talking To Spirit Learn to Channel page to find out how.

You don’t even have to buy anything for the board. You’ve got a pen? You’ve got some paper? You’ve got a board. And, go to Learn Tarot to learn how to read the Tarot. Free course. Online. Simple.

No comments: