Sunday, October 21, 2007

Newsletter

Hey, that’s terrific. I just got my newsletter done for November. I also went ahead and fixed up all the pages at Talking to Spirit so that it’s up early. I’ve never been late with it in the 3½ years that I’ve been writing them. It’s been interesting though to observe how much easier it is for me to come up with something to write about for each one.

I still obsess and worry about it a little bit. I have this “rule” that about mid way through the month I want to get busy writing the newsletter for the next month. Used to be that I could manage to worry about it all month long. Now, it’s about a week.

And, it used to be a lot harder to come up with the words. Now, they seem to flow. I think blogging has helped in that aspect too. Maybe they sort of feed off of each other. But, it is really encouraging for me as a wordsmith. Maybe some day I can craft another book. But, I do know that if I set a writing assignment for myself I can get it done pretty quick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As you learn not to fight the flow of ideas and emotions, you find the answers you need simply come or you evolve to listen to what you knew was always right there.