Sunday, September 07, 2008

Christian The Lion - Video

I guarantee there won't be a dry eye in the house after you've watched this one. In addition to the clip below you can go to YouTube and watch an entire movie in 9 parts about Christian the lion. There is even a 2 part interview of the original owners, John Rendall and Anthony Bourke 35 years after. The interviewer asks them towards the end of the clip, "What are we supposed to learn from all of this?" Someone in Spirit said to me right then, "That animals have souls too."

2 comments:

Mini said...

Lady Frye, I hop onto your site every now and then because you have a grounded way of being and writing. when i don't always know what to do for my soul, i take a small journey here. I loved this! You were right, I started crying! I have never seen that much genuine emotion between an animal and two humans. it was amazing and beautiful to watch.

Pauline Evanosky said...

Thanks Mini,

You've made my day. I really appreciate the kind words.