Saturday, November 04, 2006

Crappy Drivers

This site might get more action from me than I had at first thought it might. Currently, I am making a more than half-hearted attempt to lose weight and I’ve also signed up for NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month). My back is killing me and although I’m not in a pissy mood, if things keep up I’m likely to visit that little corner of my heart more often.

The other day I again considered creating a spell for crappy drivers. It does need to rhyme in order for it to work. I don’t want to wish anything more on them than a really bad case of the runs once they get out of their cars and stand up. That would satisfy me. I don’t think it would attract that much karmic action….would it? Anyway, something I’ve been considering for crappy drivers.

No comments: