Friday, May 18, 2007

Bad Drivers

Sometimes, instead of a brain fart I get a brain storm. At least, it seems like an inspired idea to me. Lately, I seem to attract drivers who should not be on the road. I mean these people are dangerous; twits in their most innocent form and flaming assholes at the other end of the spectrum. My friend would tell me I’m bringing them into my life because psychologically I’ve got issues which could be addressed. Right now I’m just pissed.

So, it occurred to me on the way to work when some asshole driver tried to climb into my backseat and intentionally frighten me that I would begin to publish their license numbers. Unfortunately, I can’t remember the whole plate. So, I will somehow have at hand the means to write these license numbers down and maybe, just maybe take their picture and publish them. I might even, if I get enough of them, make a blog totally devoted to the asshole drivers of Oakland, California. Right now, I only seem to encounter them maybe 2 or 3 times a week.

Anyway, I need to go to work now.

No comments: