Sunday, May 27, 2007

Go Take A Break

You know when you need to go check your eye glass prescription when you read “mole grooming” instead of “male grooming”. Maybe I’ll just give my eyes a rest.

Here’s something else that just occurred to me. This is in regards to people who ask you to do things that are not the normal way you do them. Like, “Get in line folks. One at a time. Don’t shove. Wait your turn.” Common sense directions, like that. Anyway, I thought, “If you’re not going to do it right then I’m not either.” Phoooey. Why be polite to somebody who doesn’t have the sense to follow the rules? Right. You can tell I need a break now. And, I’m not going to tell you what I’m doing….bwaaaaghhhaaa. “Oh, for God’s sake, Dear, go take a break.”

Thanks. Guides help out in all sorts of circumstances.

You’re welcome.

No comments: