Saturday, May 05, 2007

Saturday

I’ve been a little off my stride today. I awakened at 2 am and lay in bed for an hour unable to get back to sleep. I figured, “Okay, no need to get upset about this because I can just take a nap later on seeing as how it is Saturday.” Right. It’s 4 pm and I never did get dressed. I woke up from my nap at 3:33 pm.

I made bread last night and instead of making one large loaf divided the dough up into 6 portions for small round loaves. They all fit on one cookie sheet and ended up baking for 25 minutes at 350 degrees. They came out great and we plowed through them. I tossed a warm loaf over the divide between the houses to Phil who barely caught it in time. I can’t throw very well at all. He’s always insisting we toss things back and forth to each other, but I do throw like a girl. Actually, the way my eyes do the outward facing thing it’s a wonder I can throw anything at all. Not being able to throw and catch things is one of the symptoms of outward facing eyes.

We’re eating up the left-overs tonight. Going to start Weight Watchers tomorrow. Here’s to slim and trim. In this lifetime. I hope.

No comments: