Thursday, May 31, 2007

Where my Guide Is Green

Deleted. Actually, never even posted because I'd probably violate some sort of Google Terms of Service or some such thing. Ah, but I can cast spells. Watchit Buddy.

See, don't you feel better?

Yes, Actually, I do.

Well, what do you want to do now?

You're asking me? I probably should go to bed.

People reading this are not going to know who you are or what this is.

No, probably not. What makes you think I'm going to post it?

You are in a Blogger publish post screen.

Well, you have a point, but I also have control over the "Publish Now" button.

Do you?

Very funny.

Now, what do you want to talk about?

This is wierd.

Yes, I would say that it is.

I'm going to have to color what what you're saying and make it different than what I'm saying.

Well, I've always been told I had a fashion consciousness. I would prefer to be green, if you please.

That was polite. Okay. You know, this is going to be a lot of work to change the colors when we're ready.

I'm ready now.

Yeah, right. I see you doing all this typing.

Had a bad day did we?

Hear that long suffering sigh? I can't even hardly see the screen. There's probably going to be a lot of spelling mistakes too.

That's right. Just erase what your Guide has to say.

Ha. I do it to me too.

Yes, but I notice you do it to me more often.

Well, I'm tired and I'm not sure I'm channeling right.

You want to take this on the road?

No, I think I should either delete the whole thing and go to bed or finish it up. This is getting long.

And, you aren't concise?

Okay, okay. You're Green.

No comments: