Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Something Psychic Moving This Way

I feel the need (especially after having done a PayPerPost blog entry) to say something here. Being as how it is a blog emphasizing psychicness I also feel the need to talk about that periodically. But, I don’t feel psychic all the time. It actually doesn’t feel much different than it did before I became overtly psychic. But, there are moments. Mostly, there are a couple of requirements that need to be satisfied for me to feel something “psychic”.

Sometimes, the feelings just come out of the blue. I’m washing the dishes and suddenly am awash in feeling. Then, I start doing a personal inventory to determine was that something psychic or was it just a menopausal moment. I don’t know why I feel the need to qualify and dissect those feelings. It could be the menopausal moment amplified the psychic sense.

Another thing that helps to trigger something psychic happening is for me to relax. Lately, that hasn’t been the case. I’m wired tighter than a spring in a clock these days. Just stress. But, has that been sufficient to preclude me from having more psychic moments? I think so. Just relaxing isn’t going to do it though. Relaxing with the intention of having something psychic wash over me is the key. I think.

See, there wasn’t a school or classes I attended to do this. I just overdosed on Stephen King books. And, it happened. Anyway, I’ve been dealing with it for 15 years.

What’s interesting though, for me, is the input I get from my guides. That’s where my most obvious psychicness comes from. If I relax, if I give them my attention, if I give them some time, if I ask they generally come through with something that either calms me, inspires me to continue or gets me to reconsider some spit I’m on about.

Like the time, years ago, when I was driving and some twit driver did something to annoy me. I called him an asshole. And, out of the blue, Seth (my guide) said to me, “Yes, Dear. Everyone has one.” That took the wind out of my sails. And, although I am still attracting bad drivers into my life I think of what he said to me 15 years ago every time I think something bad about a rotten driver.

Something else that I think is tremendously interesting are all the moments before I became obviously psychic that I didn't consider to be in any way psychic. They were not random moments. My life experience has been sprinkled with psychicness and I just wasn't aware of it. Mostly, I thought they were either spooky or the product of an overactive imagination.

I think that is the case with most people. They think the odd ball dream they had with their Aunt Martha in it, she who passed away 7 years ago, was just a dream. Ha. That was Aunt Martha visiting. That was a psychic moment. That was something that can happen to anybody. It's not a gift. It's not odd. It's just how we are all wired. We're all psychic.

No comments: