Friday, September 07, 2007

Hotter Than Hell

One of the cooler things about my channeling is that I stopped using an alarm clock. I think in the last 14 years I’ve maybe used one 2 or 3 times. I just haven’t needed it because I always wake up on time for whatever it is that I need to wake up for.

So, this morning I woke up and I’m talking to the guides:

I’m thinking about how hot it has been lately and how my “uniform” is a tee-shirt and a blouse over top of that. It never varies. It’s what I wear. I also do not go around removing the blouse when it gets too hot. At least I don’t do that at work. At home I will, but not at work. It’s just a thing that I have. Actually, I’m fat and I’m embarrassed about how I look without the blouse on. It’s like I think I look slimmer or something wearing a blouse. Anyway, I can be adamant about not removing that blouse. And, it sucks when it gets hot.

We have a new lady in the office and I can just see her becoming sort of pushy about me cooling off by removing my blouse. I don’t want to go there.

So, here’s how the conversation went:

Me: Hey.

Guides: Why don’t you just tell her that your blouse won’t come off; that it is a one piece outfit.

Me: That would be lying and I’m not supposed to lie. (However, as I lay there in bed thinking: the guides just suggested something that might work. Maybe it’s okay to lie if they suggested it. Then, I think I’m just fooling myself and that’s not right. Lying is lying and people who lie go to Hell. Or, pay for it somehow, somewhere later on down the line. I don’t believe in Hell anymore, not for me personally. If you believe in Hell, good for you, but, I don’t. However, this whole thing with the blouse now has got me in a quandary.)

Guides: If you don’t go to Hell you can always go to the hotter part of Heaven.

Me: (Snorting with laughter….I never chuckle…I’m never very cute or glamorous when I laugh…I snort…so, I figure it’s time to talk about something else…): What time is it anyway?

Guides: Time to get up.

I roll over to look at my bedside table clock and see that it is.

No comments: