Sunday, October 07, 2007

Where We Speak of Various Things

This is an excerpt of a conversation I had with the guides this evening. I was thinking about how to get increased Google interest in my website Talking to Spirit. The parts from Spirit are in yellow which with a long conversation is a pain in the behind to format. Anyway, for what it's worth here's what we talked about tonight:

Okay, let me think about this. Thayer was saying something about going through and doing a global search and replace the “include virtual thingamabob” periodically. He said that would be 365 days of channeling, except he’s using that for his stuff, so I can’t really be using it.

I could write new, though, if you all wanted to.

We might consider helpful hints for carpentry.

Carpentry?

Yes.

What about recipes? That’s what I’d like.

Food works too. First aid would be good.

I’m thinking this isn’t really good, though. When you talk to Spirit you figure you’ll be getting good spiritual advice and not stuff that’s going to help you with building bookshelves or stuff like that.

Well, there is that consideration.

Maybe you could help me with it and we could just say I came up with it?

That’s cheating.

No, it’s not. You guys help me all the time.

How about one-liners from Spirit? Humorous quips. Or, quotes from once upon a time famous people in real life who are now in Spirit. Like Moe from the Three Stooges: Hey, like this is really weird man.

That wasn’t entertaining.

Neither are you.

Am I having a conversation with Moe?

Yes.

Hi.

Hello.

This isn’t helping any on the stuff I needed help with. I can’t seem to concentrate right.

Well, maybe you need to go into “The Zone” more. Listen to some more of those Brainwave tapes.

Those really work?

What do you think?

Yeah, they work. I’m just full of pie.

You did eat an awful lot of it.

Maybe I didn’t leave enough room for it. That was the problem.

No throwing up now.

No, I don’t do that anymore….a girl can dream though.

You’re sick.

You know if this didn’t hit so many personal buttons of mine I might consider publishing it in one of the blogs. Maybe the Psychic Vents is better. It’s more obscure. I’ve been thinking about that one, though.

What about it?

Well, I first decided to have it for when I want to act nasty, or, at least not real polite. It’s for when I’m in a bad mood and back when I started it I was in a bad mood a lot of the time.

What’s changed?

I’m taking more drugs.

What sorts of drugs?

Mostly herbal supplements designed to help with menopausal symptoms.

Do they work?

Mostly.

Not all the time though?

No, not all the time. But, better than it was before I started taking them that’s for sure.

So, what do you take?

What is this an interview?

Yes, of a sort. If you end up publishing this interchange in your blog people will see how you are with Spirit. Certainly, you are not polite, neither are you un-polite. You are, instead, yourself. The other reason is that someone reading this interchange might actually be interested in how you have managed to alleviate your menopausal symptoms.

Okay, here’s what I take. Two St. John Worts a day, one in the morning and one at lunchtime. I take 2 extra strength Estrovens, one in the morning and one at lunch. I take an evening primrose at lunch. I take a Kava Kava in the morning. I take a Melatonin at night. I take 2 soy supplements, one in the morning and one at lunch. And, I took a vitamin B this morning that I’m thinking wasn’t too smart as I’m having a hot flash right now.

You guys wore me out.

If you’d been listening to the Brainwave tapes you might have lasted longer.

Right. I will next time. I promise.

We’ll remind you.

Thanks.

No comments: