Friday, February 15, 2008

Kidney Stone Anyone?

The plan this weekend is to drink a lot of water. My back has been hurting for weeks. Now, it hurts worse. I just can’t figure what I’ve been doing to make it hurt the way it has been hurting.

Until this morning when it occurred to me that I might just possibly have a kidney stone. It was one of those flashes that come out of nowhere…intuition…who knows? Anyway, it’s worth a shot. So, water it is.

Last time I had a stone I drank what seemed like gallons of water. It took the course of one day of being in the worst pain I’ve ever been in, taking Tylenol with codeine and sleeping in-between bouts of trying to pee and drinking ever more water before Niagara Falls let loose and the stone passed.

It just seems like this feels a whole lot like that episode.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Oh Sweetie!! How awful! Can you get CitroCarbonate out there? It's white granules you add to you water that fizzes...Helps break down junk in the kidneys and bladder and is a great flusher! Hope you get to feeling better soon!!
PS- I want to thank you SO much for answering Crystal's question. She has asked me several times about what I thought. She had Chris D.(Sylvia Brownes son) tell her would meet a "David" while out running errands in "August". Last August came and went...no "David". Then she Really started asking about free will...You answered her beautifully. Thank You So Much!!!
Love and healing, from me to you!!