Thursday, May 01, 2008

Relaxing After Dinner








I thought I'd post a series of pictures I took this evening. This first one is Sheba enjoying the last of the afternoon sun. She's over on our neighbor Phil's porch.












This is the bouquet Dennis brought home for me. That man is so good to me. I always like to get some pictures on the first day or so while the blooms look so fresh.













Mattie preferred to sit up on the ledge where I've got my kitchen garden: oregano and chives.
















Samantha is our guard cat. She watches over the neighborhood and ensures the family is safe. Her interest in flowers is fleeting.








Sam is in the distance in this shot. I'm still trying to figure out how my camera works so the flowers in the forground are in focus and Sam in the background is not. By the way, I'm using a Sony MVC-FD75 FD Mavica 10x Optical Zoom with a 3 ½ inch floppy disk.















Shelby is very interested in the flowers.




3 comments:

Donna said...

You really can take some great shots Girl!!!hughugs

lilyruth said...

The pictures of this cat are fantastic. They look like the work of a professional. I really enjoyed looking at them. Stop by and visit my site and let me know what yu like about it.

Mariuca said...

Hola Lady Skye! I didn't know u're on BE too! I came by in a rocket and that Samantha sure looks fierce MEOW! :)