Sunday, May 18, 2008

Something I Just Channeled

I don't talk about it much, but I'm always in touch with Spirit. It's like a connection that just is never severed. I'm so used to it now that I don't think about it all the time, but I sometimes pull it all back in and remember to give thanks.

I'm reading a book right now, "Home to Holly Springs" by Jan Karon. It's the first in the Father Timothy novels. It's got to be the 6th or 7th or even 8th that I've read by Jan Karon about Father Tim and Mitford. Anyway, I've mostly been crying through the whole thing, no waiting for the end on this one to let loose. It's a terrific book. I'll write more about it in my book blog, but out of the blue as I was heaving a big ole sigh and wiping my eyes Somebody in Spirit just said to me, "It’s all a prayer no matter what is said just like it’s all a polka no matter where you put your feet."

1 comment:

Donna said...

OhHowBeautiful!!!! Now I want to cry!!!lololhughugs