Saturday, August 23, 2008

I Love Saturday

Ascribing to the belief that the universe will provide for you, right up front, in your face and on your doorstep that information you need to carry on (providing, of course, that you are paying attention), then everything that I read is of benefit to me in one way or another.

So, why did I just now open that book (about losing weight) and the first ding-donged words are, “Read this book cover to cover.” I couldn’t slam the book shut fast enough.

Which brings up my own personal credo. I like to be able to read a book that purports to teach and instruct, after the first few necessary basic chapters are out of the way, in a random fashion. It’s just my style. I want to be able to write that way too.

I am going to write a cohesive book. It will flow from one chapter to the next. But, if somebody were to just flip the ding-donged thing open at a random place whatever is staring them in the face will be helpful. You might ask what book I’m writing. Well, ask away. I don’t currently have one going, though the way I’m writing this morning I’ve got a feeling there’s certainly one in the works.

I had started one November before last which was totally channeled information about creativity. That one was actually pretty interesting. Took the wind out of my sales because writing a book in the best of times is an exhausting proposition. Doing it while you are channeling is doubly so. But, there is that book.

There’s also the book I’d like to write about learning how to channel. My Learn to Channel Blog has a lot of information in it. So does Talking to Spirit. But, it hasn’t been pulled together. So, I could do that.

And, there’s the book where I just want to rip loose. Fiction. Just rip loose. That sounds to me to be the most fun one of the three to do.

Anyway, I’ve got some errands to do this morning. Curves has taken too much money and I need to go talk to them about that. We’re having a company picnic tomorrow and I haven’t yet figured out what I want to bring. I’m thinking fruit would be a nice healthy thing to do, but it’s not going to involve too much time and effort. A plus when you don’t have any time, but I’m thinking I really should put a bit of thought into it. Peanut butter. I’ve got tons of peanut butter. I could make cookies. That would be a good thing to do. Something to think about. I’ve got books due at the library, so I want to go drop them off. And, I really, really should write the articles for September’s newsletter at Talking to Spirit. Busy day.

Hope your day is productive too.

No comments: