Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Sunshine

I'm actually not on a rant right now, so there's nothing to vent about. But, I do want to check in. The creative juices have been flowing over at The Spirit Moved Me, but for the grumpier side of life I don't have a whole lot to report.

Ah, a channeling funny. One of the guides just said, "Give her a minute. I'm sure she can come up with something." It's like they're talking to each other and not to me. Maybe my channeling isn't quite honed in tonight. We could yarn on about that. Anyone interested?

With what, Dear?

Do you want to say anything about my channeling reception being off tonight?

No. It is fine.

I'm sure I didn't get that right.

No, you did fine. You understand that a ray of sun can shine in the garden and can peak in through the curtains to lay upon the floor. Same sunshine.

What does that mean?

It means that you might have said it one way, but being a ray of light it is going to shine regardless. So, some clouds happened to pass over exactly what we had said. We said it again and the next time the channel got closer to the actual gist of what we had said. It wasn't exactly spot on, but it was ding-donged close.

Ding-donged?

Yes, that is guide talk.

Right. Okay, so it isn't exactly what you wanted to say.

No, it is close enough and that is fine. Will you stop?

Stop what?

Stop trying to provoke your guide into something.

Sorry.

No you aren't.

Well, you do have a leg up on me. I can't lie to you.

No, you can't.

No comments: