Friday, August 17, 2007

My New Monitor

I had the best day off today. We went to CostCo and I got a new monitor. This is a 21 inch ViewSonic Wide Screen. I should have done this a long time ago. It is just fabulous. My sorry old diabetic eyes with outward facing focus are having a good time now. I can see everything really good. Next step will be to see about putting the screen down on the lower level. This is my birthday present.

I’ve got the old monitor out on the side walk with a free sign on it. Hopefully somebody will scarf it up. It has a great shelf on the top that you can use to put a printer on. I’d run out of room. With this flat panel LCD screen I can’t take advantage of the shelf, so I put the ink jet printer off to the side. All the cords reached fine. Man, this is absolutely fabulous. All those folks with old monitors…go buy a new one. Nice big wide screen. It’s well worth every penny.

No comments: