Tuesday, August 17, 2021

 Ah, it's been years since I uploaded any posts to this website.  Mostly, because I don 't vent like I used to.  Ah, the years before menopause.  Anyway, it is now 2021 and I was writing an article for a different website called Pencil Stubs Online about gratitude and I really could not find much to be grateful about.  Two hundred thirty-seven words in and I was struggling with it.  At the time of this writing it is a very sad time in Afghanistan.  The Taliban has just taken over the country and women, especially, are afraid.  

It occurred to me that it might be useful to look up this blog and I could not find it!  Yikes.  Stuff I had written so long ago, some of it might be useful and where did it go?   

Essentially, the procedures for posting to these Blogger sites have changed somewhat and I'd also like to figure them out. 

No comments: